Hello, Octombrie! #citate

Declarăm oficial deschis sezonul de: stat în casă la căldură cu multe cărți (și filme de Halloween), sorbind ciocolată caldă și cioplind dovleci. 


Cele mai bune rețete cu dovleci: 



“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
― L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables





“October, baptize me with leaves! Swaddle me in corduroy and nurse me with split pea soup. October, tuck tiny candy bars in my pockets and carve my smile into a thousand pumpkins. O autumn! O teakettle! O grace!”
― Rainbow Rowell , Attachments

“October had tremendous possibility. The summer's oppressive heat was a distant memory, and the golden leaves promised a world full of beautiful adventures. They made me believe in miracles.”
― Sarah Guillory, Reclaimed

“I wish that every day was Saturday and every month was October.”
― Charmaine J. Forde

“Ah, Lovely October, as you usher in the season that awakens my soul, your awesome beauty compels my spirit to soar like an leaf caught in an autumn breeze and my heart to sing like a heavenly choir.”
― Peggy Toney Horton

“Let the leaves fall where they may-
Welcome October-
Autumn is here”
― Charmaine J Forde

“He loved October. Had always loved it. There was something sad and beautiful about it - the ending and beginning of things.”
― Jacqueline Woodson, If You Come Softly

Să aveți parte de un octombrie cât mai frumos! 

Cărți noi vă așteaptă în magazine și pe site!




Comentarii