Happy Halloween! #filme


Schimbăm puțin registrul: de la cărți trecem la filme, dar tot în spiritul Halloween-ului.

The Addams Family (1991)

Morticia: Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.


The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)

Jack Skellington:
(part of "Jack's Obsession") Just because I cannot see it doesn't mean I can't believe it!


Coraline (2009)

Cat: You probably think this world is a dream come true... But you're wrong.


Let Me In (2010)

Owen: Do you think there's such a thing as evil?


Corpse Bride (2005)

Corpse Bride: If I touch a burning candle, I can feel no pain. In the ice or in the sun, it's all the same. Yet I feel my heart is aching. Though it doesn't beat, it's breaking. And the pain here that I feel, try and tell me it's not real. I know that I dead, yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed.


The Sixth Sense (1999)

Cole Sear: I see dead people!



American Horror Story (TV Series 2011– ) 

I have long stopped wondering why the mad do mad things.



Ecranizările care au la bază cărțile lui Stephen King

The Shining. Carrie. Misery. Pet Semetary. IT. The Mist. 


Care este filmul vostru horror preferat? 


Prima parte a articolului: #cărți
Sursa imagini: weheartit


Comentarii